Movie Copyright Licensing

Motion pictures that are available for rental or purchase are intended for personal home use only. DVDs and Blu-rays (“Videos”) that are available for rental or purchase include the right to exhibit a movie for home use only—they do not include a licence for showing outside one’s home. If you wish to show the work in any other place, you must have a separate licence that specifically authorizes the public performance of that work.

Find out more about Motion Picture Licensing…

If you are a member of the ICOC, please visit:

All other institutions and/or organisations, please visit:

If you are based in Singapore, please visit: